Monday, April 9, 2012

bean burritos and casseroles

Since school and finals are now over, I have settled back into my home sweet home, and begun work. If there is one thing I have learned in the last week it is this: do not forget to take advantage of the time you have with those you love, because before you know it you and they will be moving on. It can be a sad thing to realize, but still, it can be a beautiful moment when you realize that you are where you are supposed to be. I am a Latter-day Saint, and I am a firm believer that each individual has been sent to this earth to accomplish a specific task, nobody is sent here by mere circumstance or accident. So to all my readers, I give this one suggestion: Find your purpose, and it will be at that point that it won't be so hard to move on, because you will know you are moving on for a bigger and better purpose. 
here is a song I quite like (I very much love the Glee music)
 

2 comments:

  1. "I am a firm believer that each individual has been sent to this earth to accomplish a specific task, "

    could you please elaborate on this, I am having some trouble knowing exactly what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Ashton, I believe that we have a purpose, and you could say that "a specific task" includes a variety of things, such as having a family for instance. But we weren't just placed here to do nothing. We were placed on this earth so that we can succeed, and make something of ourselves. To improve ourselves in all areas of our lives. And to become closer to He who created us, even our Father in Heaven.

    ReplyDelete